Curtis Scarlett, a successful SEO expert has helped in attracting targeted visitors and converting them into potential customers of a particular business through his efficient skill set. He has optimized the online presence of a website and knows in and out of getting traffic through search engine rankings. The remedies that he uses range from rewriting HTML tags to engaging in complex structural issues to prevent search engine bots from indexing any content and obtaining links from relevant domains and websites.
Qualities of an SEO expert according to Curtis Scarlett
- Know your goals: SEO professional should know and understand your goals and be a part of your digital marketing strategy to accomplish the specific targets and measure them.
- Experience: An SEO expert with many years of experience has the ability to examine any website and know what will work the best for that particular business. He or she has to have enough experience so as to know exactly what needs to be done for the website to attract more search engine traffic.
- Knowledge of different SEO Levels: SEO involves three main levels including technical level which describes a website’s structure, on-page optimization level that uses keywords and HTML tags to increase search engine traffic and off-page optimization level that involves link building. A top SEO expert should know about all the three levels of SEO and also about the technical limitations if any of the website.
- Marketing expert: SEO is almost similar to marketing techniques. Hence, an SEO expert should know about marketing and user intent so that he/she can deliver the value of the product or service through marketing and promotion techniques.
- Communication skills: An SEO expert should possess excellent communication skills to clearly inform why a change might be needed for your website and to what extent it will help in search engine rankings.